It’s hard to believe it has been two years since I decided to launch a blog. Time flies. And when you have the year 2020 thrown into the mix…well, give your girl some grace!
A blog is fun, but let me tell you, it’s work, too. It actually brought up some insecurities that made me want to kick it to the curb altogether. But I have been reminded that when God asks us to do something, He will use it! Whether I get one view/like/comment/whatever or gain a huge following, we’re going to do this thing and hopefully each post will encourage you.
I was reminded why I started the blog to begin with and why I want to bring it back. Let me catch you up:
1. God has called me to do this because…
2. I love encouraging people!
3. I love connecting people!
4. I love pointing people to Jesus!
5. Winter is blah and people need something fun to read!
6. 2020 was one crazy year and people need connection now more than ever! 2021 looks like it may be a little crazy, too.
7. A lot has happened over the last two years and I want to share some of it in hopes of encouraging you in your journey.
8. A blog is a place to share what we love. Not to compare but share! I love home décor, hosting parties, traveling, date nights and laughter. Maybe I can give you some ideas along those lines.
9. This blog is an outlet for me. I have learned that when I am going through a struggle, I am not the only one. Let’s get through this together!
10. Speaking of doing this together, I want this blog to be a place of safe space – a community of women (and men) who want to laugh, encourage and offer grace to those around them.
I hope you will follow along with me. I hope that you will find something that interests you and that benefits you here.
P.S. If you are feeling called to do something, take that leap of faith and DO IT.
Let’s go girls! BE YOU!